Monday, May 11, 2009

Adventures: Day Two

Hello, Today I woke up so refreshed. I started with my verse Philippians 4:13 . That is clickable to see the verse. Anyhow, this is just another day of proving that God's Word is energizing and powerful. If you say this and believe it it's power just consumes you. Yesterday I did tons of laundry cleaned my kitchen and all the rooms in the house. This was done in like 5 hours. I have never been one to clean and enjoy it but yesterday was so awesome. I am on a whole new level with God. I'm seeing things differently. I'm thinking about things differently. I can't explain it right now but I know as soon as someone comes that needs to hear It God will speak through me. I fall more in love with Jesus everyday. It's always something new and better than before. There's no drug or drink in the world that could match the power and "high" I get from Jesus. I'm completely free from worry, pain, and fear. I know that my Redeemer is everything and has everything planned out.

No comments: